|Volume:||2 US fl oz (60mL)|
|Ingredients:||Water, Caramel Color, Propylene Glycol, Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Gum Arabic, Potassium Sorbate (as preservative) and Citric Acid.|
1 Gallon Recipe
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp yeast
- 1/2oz extract
- 2 cups sugar
2 Gallon Recipe
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp yeast
- 1oz extract
- 4 cups sugar
4 Gallon Recipe
- 1/2 - 1 tsp yeast
- 2oz extract
- 8 cups sugar
1. Dissolve fresh Champagne, wine or beer yeast in a cup of warm water (96°F). Let stand 5 minutes or longer to dissolve, mix thoroughly.
2. Shake extract bottle well. Combine extract and sugar in sufficient warm water to dissolve sugar.
3. Add yeast mixture and warm water to bring level of liquid up to correct amount chosen, as indicated in dosages list on the bottle label.
4. Mixture can be tasted. More or less sugar, or extract may be added to suit taste.
5. Fill sterilized bottles within 1 to 2 inches of top. Seal bottle with appropriate cap. Bottles not sealed properly may become flat or sour.
6. Lay bottles on side to check for leaks. Age 3 to 4 days at room temperature. Then move to cooler. dark place. Allow to set for an additional week. Two weeks will allow for better flavor. As carbonation develops sediment will appear on the bottom of the bottles. When serving, pour carefully to leave sediment behind.
|Overall Thickness:||1.1 (2.9cm)|
|Overall Width:||4in (10.2cm)|
|Overall Height:||5.1in (13cm)|
|Thread Size:||3/4in GHT (Garden Hose Thread)|
|Actual Inside Diameter:||1.0in (2.54cm)|
|Temperature Range:||59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)|
|Alcohol Tolerance:||16 - 18%|
|Net Weight (per pack):||0.18oz (5g)|
The 'Emily' capper fits standard 26.5mm bottles caps and capable, long-neck beer bottles. It features a magnetic bottom that holds the bottle cap for quick setup between each bottle. It has a rugged, crack-resistant body made of plastic nylon. The hinges, recoil spring, bottle grips and capping bell are all metal components.
The capper has a removable bell housing so that the optional 29mm bell housing (sold separately) can be used for some varieties of European or Champagne bottles that require the larger 29mm cap. When using a 29mm bell housing, simply rotate the metal plates on the bottom of the capper to accept the larger bottle neck size.
|Included Bell Size:||26.5mm|
|Magnetic Cap Holder:||Yes|
|Thread Type:||55/64-27 FPT to 3/4 Male GHT|
|Overall Width:||1.03in (26.2mm)|
Long neck bottles ideal for bottling beer, soft drinks, cider and any other homemade beverages. The amber brown glass minimizes light exposure and they are compatible with all standard bottle cappers and 26.5mm bottle caps. Includes 24 bottles, corrugated box and dividers.
|Inside Opening Diameter:||3/4in (19mm)|
|Outer Opening Diameter:||1-1/16in (27mm)|
|Overall Width:||2-11/32in (60mm)|
|Volume:||12 US fl oz (355mL)|
This customizable white 6-pack carrier will fit standard 12oz (355mL) beer bottles. They are perfect for homemade beer or soda and can be customized with your own design! They are also ideal for bottle shops and other retail businesses for customers to mix-and-match bottle selections. Bottles not included.
Durable food-grade plastic funnel with 4in straining screen for home or commercial use. It is composed of tough, stain-resistant nylon and includes a 4in filter screen that snaps securely in place to strain solids down to 0.03in (1mm) in size. Available in 8in, 10in and 12in diameter. Additional filter screens available. BPA-free.
|Top Diameter:||8.0in (20.3cm)||10in (25.4cm)|
|Spout Diameter:||0.88in (2.2cm)||1.25in (3.2cm)|
|Height:||8.0in (20.3cm)||10in (25.4cm)|
|Filter Screen Diameter:||4.0in (10.2cm)|
|Filter Screen Thickness:||0.13in (3.2mm)|
|Filter Screen Mesh Size:||No. 35 - 0.04in (1mm)|
|Maximum Temperature Tolerance:||158ºF (70ºC)|