Star San is a self-foaming acid sanitizer ideal for brewing, dairy and other food and beverage equipment. It is an extremely effective bactericide and fungicide and is not affected by excessive organic soils. Star San also reduces water spotting and can be used without rinsing under the proper concentrations.
- Broad Spectrum Bactericide and Fungicide
- Not Affected by Organic Materials
- No Rinse Requirement When Used at 300 ppm
- Accepted by USDA as a General Sanitizer in all Departments
This item can not be shipped outside the United States.
Long neck bottles ideal for bottling beer, soft drinks, cider and any other homemade beverages. The amber brown glass minimizes light exposure and they are compatible with all standard bottle cappers and 26.5mm bottle caps. Includes 24 bottles, corrugated box and dividers.
|Inside Opening Diameter:||3/4in (19mm)|
|Outer Opening Diameter:||1-1/16in (27mm)|
|Overall Width:||2-11/32in (60mm)|
|Volume:||12 US fl oz (355mL)|
Yeast nutrient for all beer, wine, cider and fermented beverages. Contains food-grade urea and diammonium phosphate for improved yeast health and performance resulting in higher quality beers and wines. Can also be used to make kombucha, sauerkraut or other fermented foods to improve the health of yeast and bacteria cultures.
|Ingredients:||Food-Grade Urea, Diammonium Phosphate|
|Quantity:||Approximately 100 Tablets|
|Contains:||Sodium Metabisulfite (Na2S2O5)|
|Net Weight:||2oz (57g)|
- Use 1 tablet per 1 US gallon.
- 2 Crushed tablets equals 1/4 teaspoon.
- 50 to 75ppm SO2 is commonly used to treat fresh fruit or juice musts.
- 150ppm SO2 is commonly used to stabilize wine at the time of bottling.
Durable food-grade plastic funnel with 4in straining screen for home or commercial use. It is composed of tough, stain-resistant nylon and includes a 4in filter screen that snaps securely in place to strain solids down to 0.03in (1mm) in size. Available in 8in, 10in and 12in diameter. Additional filter screens available. BPA-free.
|Top Diameter:||8.0in (20.3cm)||10in (25.4cm)|
|Spout Diameter:||0.88in (2.2cm)||1.25in (3.2cm)|
|Height:||8.0in (20.3cm)||10in (25.4cm)|
|Filter Screen Diameter:||4.0in (10.2cm)|
|Filter Screen Thickness:||0.13in (3.2mm)|
|Filter Screen Mesh Size:||No. 35 - 0.04in (1mm)|
|Maximum Temperature Tolerance:||158ºF (70ºC)|
Yeast nutrient is critical for vigorous and complete fermentations that result in the greatest tasting beers or wines. The addition of yeast nutrient creates a healthier yeast population and improves fermentation behavior. A strong yeast population dramatically enhances the flavor and character of all beers and wines.
- Minimize negative or ‘off’ flavors
- Produce a larger and healthier yeast population
- Improve fermentation of higher alcohol beers and wines
- Create consistent, vigorous and complete fermentation resulting in better tasting beers and wines
40% Dipotassium Phosphate
40% Diammonium Phosphate
10% Yeastade (Powdered Yeast. Contains polypeptides, lower molecular weight peptides, and amino acids. Contains no living yeast)
10% Magnesium Sulfate
Use 1 teaspoon per 1 US Gallon (5mL per 3.8L)
- 4oz can treat up to approximately 20 US gallons (75.7L)
- 1lb can treat up to approximately 80 US gallons (303L)
|Ingredients:||Sodium Metabisulfite (NaS2O5)|