These eye-catching cobalt blue stretch hock wine bottles will surely make an impression! The slender, stretch-hock style has an elegant shape and they can be used for any kind of wine. They are particularly suited to white wines and ciders to show off the rich blue color. Standard wine bottles corks and corkers can be used with these bottles. Case of 12.
|Inside Opening:||0.75in (19mm)|
|Overall Width:||3.0in (7.6cm)|
These bottles can be used with #7 (21mm), #8 (22mm) or #9 (23mm) straight corks from 1.5in (3.8cm) to 1.75in (4.5cm) length. Smaller corks are easy to insert or remove and suited to wines that will be served young. Larger corks provide a tighter seal and should be used for wines that will be aged.
Star San is a self-foaming acid sanitizer ideal for brewing, dairy and other food and beverage equipment. It is an extremely effective bactericide and fungicide and is not affected by excessive organic soils. Star San also reduces water spotting and can be used without rinsing under the proper concentrations.
- Broad Spectrum Bactericide and Fungicide
- Not Affected by Organic Materials
- No Rinse Requirement When Used at 300 ppm
- Accepted by USDA as a General Sanitizer in all Departments
This item can not be shipped outside the United States.
|Top Diameter:||1.13in (28.6mm)|
|Bottom Diameter:||1.25in (31.8mm)|
|Material:||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|Contents:||Potassium Sorbate (C6H7KO2)|
|Quantity:||Approximately 100 Tablets|
|Contains:||Sodium Metabisulfite (Na2S2O5)|
|Net Weight:||2oz (57g)|
- Use 1 tablet per 1 US gallon.
- 2 Crushed tablets equals 1/4 teaspoon.
- 50 to 75ppm SO2 is commonly used to treat fresh fruit or juice musts.
- 150ppm SO2 is commonly used to stabilize wine at the time of bottling.
First Quality wine corks are an economical, composite cork for wines aged up to 12 months. The #7 corks are one-piece, pore-filled corks with non-chamfered ends. The #8 and #9 corks are agglomerated with chamfered ends.
|Diameter:||13/16in (21mm)||7/8in (22mm)||15/16in (23mm)|
|Design:||None||Grape cluster and leaf|
|Material:||Natural and synthetic|
- #7 Corks are compatible with all types of bottle corkers and are easy to insert. They should be used with wines that do not require aging and will be consumed young. #8 Corks are compatible with all types of bottle corkers and are ideal for wines that require short term aging. #9 Corks are compatible with table-top corkers but a floor corker is preferred. They are ideal for wines that require long-term aging.
- Shorter corks are ideal for wines that do not require aging and will be consumed young. Longer corks are ideal for wines that require longer aging.
Traditional Bordeaux wine bottles are suited for a variety of wines. They can be used with all standard corks and traditional bottle corkers. Not for use with Champagne, beer or carbonated beverages. Case of 12.
|Inner Opening:||11/16in (18mm)|
|Overall Width:||3in (7.6cm)|
Clear 7/16in ID PVC tubing for liquid handling. FDA approved and ideal for beverage handling, bottling operations and drainage lines. Total quantity ordered will be provided in one continuous length. Maximum continuous length is 100 feet.
|Material:||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Inside Diameter:||7/16in (11.1mm)|
|Outside Diameter:||9/16in (14.3mm)|
|Maximum Working Pressure:||30 PSI (207 kpa)|
|Operating Temperature Range:||25F (4C) - 150F (66C)|
|Durometer:||80 Shore "A"|
|Compliance:||Meets FDA Requirements|
|Ingredients:||Sodium Metabisulfite (NaS2O5)|