Sold Out $ 6.49
|International Milk Clotting Units (IMCU):||750|
|Ingredients:||Microbial coagulant (Mucur Pussillus and/or Mucur Miehei), Megnesium Stearate, Microcrystaline Cellulose.|
|Net Weight:||0.02oz (0.6g) per tablet|
1/2 tablet will set 2 US gallons (7.6L) of milk in approximately 45 minutes at 86-95F (30-35C).
1) Dissolve one crushed tablet completely in 1/4 cup (59mL) of fresh, non-chlorinated water. Let the solution stand for 20 minutes before using.
2) For better results, the milk should be warmed to 95F (35C) before adding the solution to the milk.
3) Pour the solution into the warmed milk and stir vigorously.
4) Let the milk stand until set (Approximately 40 to 45 minutes).
5) If you wish to use a lactic culture, add it to the milk before the rennet tablet solution.
6) NEVER keep part of rennet solution for later use.
7) When using store bought milk you may need to add a little more rennet.
Store rennet tablets in the freezer. They will last at least 3 years if stored properly.
Sold Out $ 7.79
|International Milk Clotting Units (IMCU):||310-325|
|Ingredients:||Veal rennet, sodium chloride, sodium acetate, propylene glycol, flavor, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.|
1/2 teaspoon will set 2 gallons of milk in approximately 45 minutes. One 2oz (59mL) bottle is sufficient to set up to 48 US gallons (182L) of milk.
The amount to use will vary on the condition of your milk, season and type of cheese you are making. Dilute required amount of rennet with 20 times its volume of cool, potable water. Immediately add into milk and stir for 2 minutes to uniformly distribute.
Store rennet in the refrigerator. Will keep up to 12 months when stored properly.
International Shipping Note:
This item may not be shipped to Australia or New Zealand due to import restrictions.