|Overall Length:||15-3/4in (40cm)|
|Overall Width (not including handle):||11-1/8in (28.3cm)|
|Overall Height (not including handle):||7-1/2 (19.1cm)|
|Outside Hopper Length x Width:||11-1/8in x 11-1/8in (28.3cm x 28.3cm)|
|Crank Shaft Thread:||1/2in-13 NPT|
|Material:||Hardwood, Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
1. Install the nut onto the crack shaft before installing the handle (it may already be installed). After the handle is fully tightened, tighten the nut against the handle to hold in place.
2. Check to make sure rollers are moving freely before use.
3. Sanitize the crusher before each use by spraying the surface with a sanitizing solution that includes sulfite, iodine or acid.
1. Keep hands and loose articles away from rollers and gears at all times.
2. Keep unit away from children.
3. Do not immerse unit in water.
4. Do not store in direct sun.
5. Never dismantle unit.
6. Operate with hand crank only.
7. Thoroughly wash crusher when finished using, store crusher indoors if possible.
1. Clean unit after each use.
2. After using it, store unit in a dry place.
3. From time to time hand-tighten the screws of the unit.
4. After each use. Lubricate the ends of the roller shaft (do not lubricate the rollers).
1. If the rollers hit one another when crushing and the unit stops working, adjust the rollers by loosening the set screws near the gears, adjust the rollers and re-tighten set screws.
2. If you need to turn the rollers in reverse due to a jam in the roller, use a wrench and turn the crank handle from the nut along the handle (turning the hand crank in reverse will cause it to unthread from the shaft).