Nomacorc Select series wine corks are high-performance co-extruded closures for long-term aging. They have superior oxygen control, consistent quality and are TCA-free. Nomacorc corks have a color and texture that is consistent with traditional high quality natural cork.
The patented co-extrusion process results in a foamed core covered by an outer skin. The core provides uniform cell size and density allowing for consistent and predictable oxygen permeation. The elastic outer skin ensures that no leakage occurs during bottling or storage. This flexible skin also provides support and protection during the bottling process. 100% Recyclable with other LDPE plastics. Compatible with all types of bottle corkers.
|Design:||Grape and Leaf Cluster|
Fits all standard wine bottles and compatible with all types of bottle corkers.
Star San is a self-foaming acid sanitizer ideal for brewing, dairy and other food and beverage equipment. It is an extremely effective bactericide and fungicide and is not affected by excessive organic soils. Star San also reduces water spotting and can be used without rinsing under the proper concentrations.
- Broad Spectrum Bactericide and Fungicide
- Not Affected by Organic Materials
- No Rinse Requirement When Used at 300 ppm
- Accepted by USDA as a General Sanitizer in all Departments
This item can not be shipped outside the United States.
|Top Diameter:||1.13in (28.6mm)|
|Bottom Diameter:||1.25in (31.8mm)|
|Material:||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|Contents:||Potassium Sorbate (C6H7KO2)|
|Quantity:||Approximately 100 Tablets|
|Contains:||Sodium Metabisulfite (Na2S2O5)|
|Net Weight:||2oz (57g)|
- Use 1 tablet per 1 US gallon.
- 2 Crushed tablets equals 1/4 teaspoon.
- 50 to 75ppm SO2 is commonly used to treat fresh fruit or juice musts.
- 150ppm SO2 is commonly used to stabilize wine at the time of bottling.
First Quality wine corks are an economical, composite cork for wines aged up to 12 months. The #7 corks are one-piece, pore-filled corks with non-chamfered ends. The #8 and #9 corks are agglomerated with chamfered ends.
|Diameter:||13/16in (21mm)||7/8in (22mm)||15/16in (23mm)|
|Design:||None||Grape cluster and leaf|
|Material:||Natural and synthetic|
- #7 Corks are compatible with all types of bottle corkers and are easy to insert. They should be used with wines that do not require aging and will be consumed young. #8 Corks are compatible with all types of bottle corkers and are ideal for wines that require short term aging. #9 Corks are compatible with table-top corkers but a floor corker is preferred. They are ideal for wines that require long-term aging.
- Shorter corks are ideal for wines that do not require aging and will be consumed young. Longer corks are ideal for wines that require longer aging.
Traditional Bordeaux wine bottles are suited for a variety of wines. They can be used with all standard corks and traditional bottle corkers. Not for use with Champagne, beer or carbonated beverages. Case of 12.
|Inner Opening:||11/16in (18mm)|
|Overall Width:||3in (7.6cm)|
Clear 7/16in ID PVC tubing for liquid handling. FDA approved and ideal for beverage handling, bottling operations and drainage lines. Total quantity ordered will be provided in one continuous length. Maximum continuous length is 100 feet.
|Material:||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Inside Diameter:||7/16in (11.1mm)|
|Outside Diameter:||9/16in (14.3mm)|
|Maximum Working Pressure:||30 PSI (207 kpa)|
|Operating Temperature Range:||25F (4C) - 150F (66C)|
|Durometer:||80 Shore "A"|
|Compliance:||Meets FDA Requirements|
|Ingredients:||Sodium Metabisulfite (NaS2O5)|