|Width (at widest point):||1.5in (3.8cm)|
|Airlock Stem Length:||1.5in (3.8cm)|
|Airlock Stem Width:||0.44in (1.11cm)|
Star San is a self-foaming acid sanitizer ideal for brewing, dairy and other food and beverage equipment. It is an extremely effective bactericide and fungicide and is not affected by excessive organic soils. Star San also reduces water spotting and can be used without rinsing under the proper concentrations.
- Broad Spectrum Bactericide and Fungicide
- Not Affected by Organic Materials
- No Rinse Requirement When Used at 300 ppm
- Accepted by USDA as a General Sanitizer in all Departments
This item can not be shipped outside the United States.
|Contents:||Potassium Sorbate (C6H7KO2)|
First Quality wine corks are an economical, composite cork for wines aged up to 12 months. The #7 corks are one-piece, pore-filled corks with non-chamfered ends. The #8 and #9 corks are agglomerated with chamfered ends.
|Diameter:||13/16in (21mm)||7/8in (22mm)||15/16in (23mm)|
|Design:||None||Grape cluster and leaf|
|Material:||Natural and synthetic|
- #7 Corks are compatible with all types of bottle corkers and are easy to insert. They should be used with wines that do not require aging and will be consumed young. #8 Corks are compatible with all types of bottle corkers and are ideal for wines that require short term aging. #9 Corks are compatible with table-top corkers but a floor corker is preferred. They are ideal for wines that require long-term aging.
- Shorter corks are ideal for wines that do not require aging and will be consumed young. Longer corks are ideal for wines that require longer aging.
Traditional Bordeaux wine bottles are suited for a variety of wines. They can be used with all standard corks and traditional bottle corkers. Not for use with Champagne, beer or carbonated beverages. Case of 12.
|Inner Opening:||11/16in (18mm)|
|Overall Width:||3in (7.6cm)|
Durable food-grade plastic funnel with 4in straining screen for home or commercial use. It is composed of tough, stain-resistant nylon and includes a 4in filter screen that snaps securely in place to strain solids down to 0.03in (1mm) in size. Available in 8in, 10in and 12in diameter. Additional filter screens available. BPA-free.
|Top Diameter:||8.0in (20.3cm)||10in (25.4cm)|
|Spout Diameter:||0.88in (2.2cm)||1.25in (3.2cm)|
|Height:||8.0in (20.3cm)||10in (25.4cm)|
|Filter Screen Diameter:||4.0in (10.2cm)|
|Filter Screen Thickness:||0.13in (3.2mm)|
|Filter Screen Mesh Size:||No. 35 - 0.04in (1mm)|
|Maximum Temperature Tolerance:||158ºF (70ºC)|
Food-grade solid rubber stoppers for homebrewing, winemaking or any food and beverage use. BPA-free
|Use:||Not for laboratory use|
|Maximum Temperature:||158ºF (70ºC)|
Plug for rubber stoppers with 3/8in hole
|3/8in (9mm)||1/2in (13mm)||7/8in (22mm)|
Standard beer & wine bottles
|5/8in (16mm)||13/16in (20mm)||1in (25mm)|
|13/16in (21mm)||23/32in (18mm)||15/16in (24mm)||1in (25mm)|
|1in (26mm)||15/16in (24mm)||1-1/8in (28mm)||1in (25mm)|
Standard 1/2g glass growlers & 1g glass jugs
|1in (26mm)||1-1/4in (32mm)||1in (25mm)|
Standard 3g to 6.5g glass carboys
|1-1/16in (27mm)||1-5/16in (34mm)||1in (25mm)|
|1-5/16in (33mm)||1-3/16in (30mm)||1-7/16in (37mm)||1in (25mm)|
|1-3/8in (35mm)||1-7/32in (31mm)||1-1/2in (38mm)||1in (25mm)|
|1-17/32in (39mm)||1-13/32in (36mm)||1-21/32in (42mm)||1in (25mm)|
|1-5/8in (42mm)||1-1/2in (38mm)||1-13/16in (46mm)||1in (25mm)|
3g to 6g plastic carboys & 5g water bottles
|1-21/32in (42mm)||1-31/32in (50mm)||1-3/32in (28mm)|
|1-15/16in (49mm)||1-3/4in (44mm)||2-1/16in (52mm)||1in (25mm)|
|2in (51mm)||1-7/8in (48mm)||2-3/16in (55mm)||1in (25mm)|