Keep your beer equipment clean and looking great! Beer Line Cleaner removes stubborn beer deposits (beer stone), yeast and protein from all kinds of beer and brewing equipment including beer lines, faucets, draft equipment, plastic, glass and more!
- Use in cold or warm water
- Concentrated formula
- Quick dissolving
- For use with hand, electric & pressure type cleaning units
This item can not be shipped outside the United States.
Red food-grade tubing ideal for gas lines in beer, soda and wine draft systems. Fits standard 5/16in and 3/8in barbed fittings and requires a hose clamp (available separately). Sold per 10 foot length. Multiple quantities ordered will be shipped as one continuous length (Maximum continuous length is 100 feet).
- Special dual durometer construction combines a low extraction inner contact surface with a flexible outer layer for excellent kink resistance and taste protection properties
- No-foam, super smooth bore
- Super flexible (even when cold)
- Odorless, tasteless
- FDA Approved
Primary dual gauge CO2 regulator is for all draft beer systems. It features 2 gauges to measure the pressure level in the tank and the outgoing pressure to the keg. The pressure level can easily be adjusted with a screwdriver and it also includes a pressure relief valve for safety. Includes 1 nylon CO2 washer.