White grape juice concentrate is an ideal wine base for white wines or can be added to other recipes to contribute flavor and fermentability. Concentrated to about 68 Brix. Dilute with 2.8 to 3.2L of water to make 4 liters of wine per pack.
|Ingredients:||Grape juice concentrate (preserved with sulfur dioxide), potassium metabisulfite|
|Volume:||1 Liter (33.8 US fl oz)|
|Brix (concentrated strength):||68|
|Brix (diluted to single strength):||20 - 22|
|Specific Gravity (diluted to single strength):||1.082 - 1.092|
|Origin:||Made in Canada with domestic and imported ingredients|
|Yeast Strain:||Sacchoaromyces Bayanus|
|Alcohol Tolerance:||18% ABV|
|Temperature Range:||50º - 86°F (10º - 30°C)|
|Ingredients:||Yeast, Emulsifier E491|
|Net Weight (per pack):||0.18oz (5g)|
Yeast nutrient for all beer, wine, cider and fermented beverages. Contains food-grade urea and diammonium phosphate for improved yeast health and performance resulting in higher quality beers and wines. Can also be used to make kombucha, sauerkraut or other fermented foods to improve the health of yeast and bacteria cultures.
|Ingredients:||Food-Grade Urea, Diammonium Phosphate|
|Contents:||Potassium Sorbate (C6H7KO2)|
|Quantity:||Approximately 100 Tablets|
|Contains:||Sodium Metabisulfite (Na2S2O5)|
|Net Weight:||2oz (57g)|
- Use 1 tablet per 1 US gallon.
- 2 Crushed tablets equals 1/4 teaspoon.
- 50 to 75ppm SO2 is commonly used to treat fresh fruit or juice musts.
- 150ppm SO2 is commonly used to stabilize wine at the time of bottling.
First Quality wine corks are an economical, composite cork for wines aged up to 12 months. The #7 corks are one-piece, pore-filled corks with non-chamfered ends. The #8 and #9 corks are agglomerated with chamfered ends.
|Diameter:||13/16in (21mm)||7/8in (22mm)||15/16in (23mm)|
|Design:||None||Grape cluster and leaf|
|Material:||Natural and synthetic|
- #7 Corks are compatible with all types of bottle corkers and are easy to insert. They should be used with wines that do not require aging and will be consumed young. #8 Corks are compatible with all types of bottle corkers and are ideal for wines that require short term aging. #9 Corks are compatible with table-top corkers but a floor corker is preferred. They are ideal for wines that require long-term aging.
- Shorter corks are ideal for wines that do not require aging and will be consumed young. Longer corks are ideal for wines that require longer aging.
Durable food-grade plastic funnel with 4in straining screen for home or commercial use. It is composed of tough, stain-resistant nylon and includes a 4in filter screen that snaps securely in place to strain solids down to 0.03in (1mm) in size. Available in 8in, 10in and 12in diameter. Additional filter screens available. BPA-free.
|Top Diameter:||8.0in (20.3cm)||10in (25.4cm)|
|Spout Diameter:||0.88in (2.2cm)||1.25in (3.2cm)|
|Height:||8.0in (20.3cm)||10in (25.4cm)|
|Filter Screen Diameter:||4.0in (10.2cm)|
|Filter Screen Thickness:||0.13in (3.2mm)|
|Filter Screen Mesh Size:||No. 35 - 0.04in (1mm)|
|Maximum Temperature Tolerance:||158ºF (70ºC)|
Yeast nutrient is critical for vigorous and complete fermentations that result in the greatest tasting beers or wines. The addition of yeast nutrient creates a healthier yeast population and improves fermentation behavior. A strong yeast population dramatically enhances the flavor and character of all beers and wines.
- Minimize negative or ‘off’ flavors
- Produce a larger and healthier yeast population
- Improve fermentation of higher alcohol beers and wines
- Create consistent, vigorous and complete fermentation resulting in better tasting beers and wines
40% Dipotassium Phosphate
40% Diammonium Phosphate
10% Yeastade (Powdered Yeast. Contains polypeptides, lower molecular weight peptides, and amino acids. Contains no living yeast)
10% Magnesium Sulfate
Use 1 teaspoon per 1 US Gallon (5mL per 3.8L)
- 4oz can treat up to approximately 20 US gallons (75.7L)
- 1lb can treat up to approximately 80 US gallons (303L)